Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pervertable - Part Two

Pervertable - 
Part Two
Read Part One Here

Check out my story “Pervertable” in this gleefully, greedily gluttonous anthology from Sexy Little Pages.

Nothing succeeds like excess, and too much is never enough…

In a world where indulging our appetites is too often seen as a bad, selfish way to live, this anthology offers 12 delightfully wicked stories of people feasting unashamedly on pleasure.

Discover carnal pleasures that combine catering and cunnilingus, devour these delicious tales of abandon and allow yourself to be inspired by characters who long to taste all that life and lust can offer, whether their focus is food, sex or a combination of the two.

By turns sweet, sticky, sensuous and startling, you’ll find these offerings finger-lickin’ good.

Available Now On:
Your Choice of These Digital Stores



YOU'RE INTO WHAT?!
If it exists, someone’s kinky for it! Check out my story in SinCyr Publishing's anthology that takes a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.



BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!
Available Now On




PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
Please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!




THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!
LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!
HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!


MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!
And Listen to an Excerpt



Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Think how much you could save on sex toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the term "pervertable;" it's my favorite kink term. Personally, I find found toys far more fun than the store-bought ones, if just for that ah-ha/ha-ha discovery moment. To me, they are the epitome of kinky play!

      Delete